USL experience shows in every aspect of this module’s construction and materials
· Anodized aluminum frame offers required strength and allows for quick and easy installation on standard array structures.
· Crystalline silicon solar cells in series/parallel with by pass diodes installed.
· Modules are laminated in toughened low iron content PV grade glass – Ethyl Vinyl Acetate films – PV module back sheet.
· Optimized lamination process parameters ensure a stable laminate. Junction Box with PG Cable glands and bypass diodes are standard in all modules.
· Each module is flash tested in a Sun simulator to ensure conformity to specification.